Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Whiny Post. Beware!

Got nothing much to blog about these few days, just that I've got English role-play to do... So will be busy especially this week. Pray that I'll be able to go through this tough period people!

The worst part is I'm getting lazier again.. Not revising and studying.. All I do is stay online to blog surf, friendster surf, surf surf surf, surf me.

I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR MID TERM HOLIDAYS which is in 2 weeks time. -faints- It's still long before I can relax. Was thinking of going for a short trip to Australia or Christchuch or Auckland, but I'm BROKE. -groans-

I know I sound whiny and everything, but just let this post be written by a whiny princess. I wanna go shopping in Australia, get their warm sunshine instead of rain and darn wind here in Dunedin. You guys don't know how terrible this place is. I think I can survive here provided I get holidays to the other cities in NZ, or Australia, or better - SINGAPORE. Back home. The Dunedin City Council should try to do something to make this place filled with good shopping and FUN. This place is DEAD DEAD DEAD, I tell you.

And there's such a limited number of restaurants for me to dine at! When we have to dine out, we have to take a longgggg time to decide where to eat. Why? Because we have already visited most of the restaurants in town! If you introduce some ulu-fied restaurant at South Dunedin, we won't be able to go there, because NO TRANSPORT.

Ah, transport. One of the best thing Singapore has. NOT Dunedin, definitely. Buses don't come as frequently, taxis' meter jumping every 15 secs. No mummy, no car. No license. PATHETIC!

The only entertainment I get here is television, internet, music, ben, choir practices in church. Period. Nothing interesting. So sometimes I feel like blogging, but nothing to blog about!!

ROARRRRRRRRRRR! Someone get me outta here!! I'm suffocating in Dunedin! Who ever said this place is WONDERFUL? Open your eyes, please?! It's cold, windy, boring, no good shopping. What's good? Actually not much, if there is any. Oh yes, there are beaches here. People wear bikinis and put sun tan lotion and lie on their beach mats to tan. In Dunedin, if beach-goers wear like that, they'll FREEZE. Can anyone see that I'm dying here?!

GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

-pouts- As I have mentioned in previous posts, I can actually love this place if you give me the good weather, good shopping, good food, good transport. Ya, something like HK would be good.

西西西西

You all may think that I'm some materialistic girl, but that's what I am what. I like shopping and have fun, so if you leave me in this boring place, one of these days I'll go crazy and start pulling everyone's hair out.

Do you know what my homepage is?
http://www.cityofdunedin.com/city/?page=weather_forecast
I have to check the weather EVERYDAY so I can decide what clothes I can wear for the day. I hate it when one day the sun is out, nice weather and everything, the next day, it's rain rain rain, wind wind wind, and it doesn't just stay for a day. We'll have the terrible weather for 3-4 days consecutive. BAD. I want to sell my old clothes away so I can have space to buy new clothes. But this city just doesn't want me to spend money on new clothes.

Luckily this week's weather is better than last week's. Last week had pictures of clouds, clOUDS, CLOUDS, CLOUDS. So I should be thankful that I'm getting better weather now. But if I were to think long term... I'd rather not.

I don't get why tourists like to come to this place. All they can see is the all famous clock tower in the university, some Albatross (a kind of bird) colony, a super old castle, Cadbury factory (okay, that could be a nice place to visit! :P) and some other stuff.

Ask students of Dunedin, I'm sure most of them dread being here, especially people from cities (REAL CITIES) like Singapore and Hong Kong.

To tell you the truth, I HATE THIS PLACE, but I just can't do anything about it. Oh great.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor thing. Your plight is worse than mine. At least mine is 'Get me out of NTU' Yours? Oh my. Bear with it girl... go sightseeing at other cities ba.

Stephanie Low said...

Wow.
U really sound miserable.
Bear with it ger.
Tink abt being happy with Ben.
HAHA..=P

puipo said...

y u sound so bad this time..??
u got ben ma..
enough liao la...

jessicA* said...

Qi, Stephie, Nien
Yeah, I'll try to entertain myself to the max here.. By then it would be December already. (:

Stephanie Low said...

Yeah december!
MY BIRTHDAY!
QI'S BIRTHDAY!
WOOHOO!!!!!