Monday, August 22, 2005

Otago University Graduands Parade!!

There was a road closure along the road to town on Saturday. Ben and I didn't know what was going on, but we saw so many funny looking vans! I went to check about it on the City Of Dunedin website, and I reckon its the Otago University Graduands Parade! It's fun just looking at all the cool vans so nicely done and you can see loads of people standing along the whole road just waiting to take photos of these vans. Ben was frigging hungry, so we missed the parade. But, fortunately, I spotted some of them on the way home!


One outside Physiotherapy building!

Blurry pictures from this one onwards cos my darn camera died on me ): Had to use my 1.0 megapixel N7610 instead.


Hell Patrol 666.. What the..


I saw this Scooby Doo Mystery Machine at Carltex! With its master pumping gas into it. Haha.


Front of Scooby Doo's van!


Saw this yellow mini car (er.. I don't know how else to describe it) just outside my flat! Not one of those special looking vans, but I thought it was cute enough to be posted on my blog! Haha.

No comments: