Saturday, August 20, 2005

All about puke

It's Saturday night again, but since today is special (17th month together!), Ben and I went out for dinner. Well, another reason is because Josephine(Ben's sis) has to attend a friend's birthday party, so she didn't cook. So, back to the point. On most Saturdays, the Kiwis here go wilddddd. It's clubbing, pubbing, plucking off letter boxes, drinking, and YES, HURLING.

!!!!!!!!!

Well, when you hurl, you throw up. When you throw up, you puke. When you puke, you vomit. And when you vomit, it's utterly disgusting.

As Ben and I stepped out of my flat hand in hand, we heard noises along the main road. Ben held my hand tighter, reassuring me that I was safe in his hands (HAHAHA). We halted our footsteps, stood in the dark, and saw 3 rowdy Kiwi guys running along the road in shorts, running like mad cows of New Zealand, and started attempting to pull off my neighbour's fence.

-TOOT!-

But, they gave up and continued running towards the same direction, and making a fool of themselves. "Too weak lah they all," Ben grimaced. So we continued walking to town.

On our way back, horror came. We had to siam away from patches of VOMIT. "Eeeewww! Ben there's another patch in front!" I exclaimed as I held my breath and walked past those gross stuff. There was a patch in front, then yet another one about 20 metres away. Both Ben and I noticed a pattern.

"I think all these come from the same person," Ben explained and laughed. And when we came to the last patch of the puke pattern, Ben laughed out loud again. The last patch didn't have food particles in there, only alcohol!

"That guy must be no more food to puke already!"

Yeah, it's gross to actually go take notice of vomit, but we just took glances cos we needed to siam, right? So anyway, we noticed the pattern cos they all ALIGN! It was really funny. NONONONO, it was really YUCKY!!

DON'T ANYHOW PUKE CAN? IT'S GROSS AND DISGUSTING AND SMELLY AND THE PATCHES ARE BOMBS ON ROADS. We all gotta avoid stepping on them. And think of the cleaners please? I know it's their job to keep the city clean, it is also your job to do so what. What for add load onto their work. Sheesh. Yea, yea, it's Saturday and holiday's in a week (-shrieks!-), but you can still vomit into bins, or better, on yourself right? Try to tahan, be a good citizen mah.

EEEEEE. Pukish entry, this is. I already feel like hurling myself. Choy!

No comments: