Saturday, December 09, 2006

DOUBLE twenty!

Last night the Eiferians plus little Jonathan went to Long Beach Seafood Restaurant to celebrate both Stephie and Qi's 20th birthdays! Actually, Qi turned 20 on the 1st of December, and Stephie WILL turn 20 on 16th, but because we couldn't celebrate together on their respective birthdays, we decided to have a double celebration! Haha. The camera my mum got for me has got loads of cute borders and frames to play with, so we just WHACKed lah. (:

The 2 birthday girls!


6/7 of Eifer! THAZIN, WE DIDN'T FORGET YOU!!

HAHAHA. This is SUCH a great shot!
Fill in the blanks. Mel and I look retarded actually. LOL.

Traditionally, Eifer would go to Jumbo Seafood Restaurant, whether it's at East Coast or Clarke Quay, for an annual dinner cum get together. But because Stephie got a 15% discount voucher for Long Beach Seafood Restaurant this year, we decided to go have a try there.

In my opinion, I reckon Jumbo still beats Long Beach. Our favourite dish, the all famous CHILLI CRAB, wasn't as fantastic at Long Beach. The sauce wasn't SPICY enough (okay I think I'm getting the non chilli eaters all freaked out!) and there wasn't the taste of coherence. I don't know much about food because I just EAT, but I could taste the difference there. Oh, and the mee sua that we ordered was just plain bee hoon, so I don't know what happened down there. Haha. Now we can declare that Jumbo is still our Number 1 choice! Haha, I sound like I'm advertising for Jumbo. But I think another strong competitor of Jumbo is the No Signboard Seafood Restaurant. It's UBER good too, just that I haven't had a meal there in AGES. So I should go back there one day. That's it for my food review, thank you very much. duh.

3 of our dishes.

The 2 girls got their presents and used them RIGHT after they got it. Hope you guys love the presents! And yes Stephie, yours is only PART 1.

Eifer didn't forget me at all! The long overdue present since JULY was finally handed to me! Gees, girls! I didn't even know I had a present! THANK YOU EIFER! You're the best, and I lurrrve the bag. It's awesome. (:

I was supposed to look retarded and I think I did it effortlessly. HAHA.

MORE crazy photos! I think you guys are getting sick of our faces, but who cares? We enjoyed ourselves THOROUGHLY.


Then we 'surprised' the 2 birthday girls with a birthday cake! Well, surprise is in inverted commas BECAUSE Stephie saw the restaurant waitress preparing the cake. AHHH! They're too smart for us. AWW. But nevertheless, the cake was all good, and the 2 of them each had 2 candles to blow! Stephie accidentally blew off 3 so she's thirty y.o now. HAHA. I'm joking. We lighted the candles once more and let Qi blow 2 again. (:

The cake and the girls.

We, or more like CHUNGIE AND I, were singing the birthday song in 3 versions (ENGLISH, MANDARIN AND CANTONESE. I have to thank my mum for teaching me the canto. version! woohoo!) at the top of our lungs and had everyone staring at us. HAHA. Oh well, getting abit of attention sometimes may be good... hurhur. Hope you girls liked the attention. HAHAHA.

Thazin, this piece was actually left for you! So we didn't leave you out. (:


Jonathan, our photographer of the night. HAHA. SHY.

OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa.

photos photos photos.

photos is good!

=)