Sunday, December 17, 2006

Help.

I've been staying home for almost 3 days now, because I don't feel very good these days. Can someone diagnose me?

I feel very weak. Initially, I feel this way only when I step out of my house, but today, I feel weak the moment I got up.

My appetite's been very poor. I haven't been eating alot because I find it very tiring and sometimes I feel nauseous. But I haven't vomited just yet. However, drinking fluids is not a problem for me. I can drink, but not chew.

Just this morning, I poo-ed thrice. First time poo-ing since 3 days I think.

I feel very cold. Last night I got up feeling SUPER cold in my air conditioned room, so I went out to my living room to sleep. Everyone didn't think it was all that cold. But after that, I didn't feel cold anymore.

I sleep really early, but that doesn't mean I slept alot. Last night was terrible. I think I slept for only 5hours (I slept at 10pm).

No headaches.

--------------------

I don't know if I'm dehydrated, cos' I drank alot of fluid yesterday, but I only went to the toilet twice. The amount I peed was very little.

Anaemic? I just got 3 tubes of blood out of me a couple of days ago for some blood tests, but I doubt that would ever turn me into an anaemic. Besides, I never knew I was one cos' I'm always out playing and never felt weak and faint before.


I only came up with 2 diagnoses, but I don't think any of them are right. Can anyone help me? I don't feel like going to the doctor at some clinic cos' they'll just give me some anitibiotics and ask me to go home and rest. -.-

I feel horrible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JESS!!!

get well soon...

will be praying for ya girl...

take care!

love, nad