Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Powder Pink

Crap. I really really really like the powder pink version of Nokia 7390!!! Ya, I know, it's so girly, but I'm a girl! Haha. And the phone's specs is quite good too! It's got flight mode and 3G and everything! And it has a 3 megapixels camera.

The thing is, I told my mum that I would use my current phone for 5 years, but it's only been 3... And it's still working well.. Maybe I can trade it in! (: I just hope I can get the powder pink one instead of the bronze one. It's super sweet!!!

Don't you think I sound like some ditzy 17 year old? Gees, Jess! Grow up!!! But I still heart 7390. Woohoo~~

1 comment:

nadia said...

hee...I like leaving comments. haha. instead of tagging.

anyway. I will go find you at your house one day...haha. and we can go to Toa Payoh look see. heh. =)