Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I can't think of a title for this.

Jessica, Shuo and Joan

Something I ABSOLUTELY love doing whenever I come back from Singapore is to meet up with my friends. We update one another, no wait, THEY usually update me on new boutiques, new restaurants, new dramas, new movies etc because I'm always the more toot one. Singapore is very much ALWAYS on the go and there is just continuous upgrading of EVERYTHING! Somehow everytime I come back from NZ, new buildings are up, like the all new VIVOCITY omgomgomg, so I become a tourist over and over again. Haha. Well, I'm not complaining about NZ, I love both NZ and Singapore! 两国都各有千秋 (both countries are good in their own way). YAY! I remembered another 成语! -give myself a pat- HAHA.

our lunch. Please DON'T ORDER the vegetable with century eggs. very 'nua nua'. HAHA. That means mushy.

I met up with Shuo and Joan this afternoon for lunch at 店小二 @ Vivocity. Something VERY VERY hilarious and ridiculous happened while the 3 of us were there. So we were happily enjoying our 5 couse meal (WHICH WAS TOO MUCH FOR US AND WAS VERY SUPER DUPER EXPENSIVE! $22 BUCKS EACH... -.-) when careless me accidentally spilled soup on the table! It was so embarrassing!!!!! So I stood up and hurriedly tried to clean up the mess I created, when suddenly I heard a male voice coming from the back,

"我从远远就看到一个美女需要我的帮助!"
("I saw from afar that a beautiful lady needs my help!")

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

The voice belonged to one of the waiters of 店小二.

Then I kept saying thank you and sorry while he helped me. He continued,

"没有问题! 英雄救美嘛!有没有烫伤还是被汤湿到?"
("Don't worry about it! The hero saves the damsel! Did you scald yourself or spill any soup onto yourself?")

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

Joan and Shuo were like SNIGGERING at the other side of the table while I had to take this all by myself. How was I to react lah?!

So I just "Errrrr....." LOL. I was totally SPEECHLESS!

I thought these kind of words would only come out in really exaggerated dramas. But it happened to me! So lame.

When he left I thought everything was over, but NO! He came back with another bowl of soup!

"多一碗汤给你喝!"
("Another bowl of soup for you!")

So I just replied, "Oh.. Er.. 谢谢你!" ("...Thank you!")

At this time, Joan and Shuo were LAUGHING their guts out!!!!!! And then they started making fun of me and him being my SOULMATE. HELLO!?!!??! NO WAY IS HE GONNA BE MY SOULMATE!!!! AHHHH! Save me! I didn't even felt like drinking anymore of that soup.

After we had our fill, I urged the both of them to quickly leave the restaurant. We paid and I was really relieved that I didn't see that guy again. BUT just as we were walking out of the restaurant, he suddenly came up to me and said,

"吃得饱吗?"
("Are you full?")

Shuo said I practically jumped and moved a step backwards while they helped answer the question. We went shopping after that and those 2 girls were teasing me and that he is my 白马王子 (aka Prince Charming). ARGH. SAVE ME.

OKAY. Explanation time. I think the waiter is very nice and friendly and helpful, but he's quite exaggerated and he's kinda scaring me in a way. Imagine if that happened to you. I don't know how you will react, but I was definitely speechless. Haha. You ask me if I will go back to that restaurant again. Well, MAYBE not that branch in Vivocity. HAHA. Oh well! End of story. Some photos taken today!

Oh, the picture at the bottom left hand corner is taken by THAT waiter. Ahh! And no, he's not the one on the top left hand corner.

We also visited CANDY EMPIRE at Vivocity. Boy, there is such a HUGE variety of candies!! The 3 of us went WOW. Haha.


JONATHAN DOMINO-STACKING

When I got home, Janice and Jonathan were preparing a Domino stack. It wasn't quite what we expected it to be, but I thought it was good enough! Great job, the both of you!

SO COLOURFUL.

Last night, Janice and I went to pay Yu Kai a visit at his working place at Causeway Point. He was hired to get people to write their wishes on wishing spheres! These spheres will then be put into the sea between Marina Bay and some place (SORRY I CAN'T REALLY REMEMBER!). Their target is 4000 of these spheres, so if you guys are free, do visit him at his little booth outside Causeway Point and write your wishes down! Janice and I had a whole big sphere to ourselves! YAY! (: (Causeway Point is actually at Woodlands. There are more of these booths elsewhere in SG, so you can go check them out!)

4 ? 17 Dec 06, Mon ? Sun
12 ? 9pm daily
The Centrepoint | Causeway Point | Compass Point | Northpoint | Esplanade Concourse
Free

So go pen your wishes down now!


OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA...

reading your post was funny. =)