Tuesday, December 19, 2006

As big as a UFO saucer.

Something I need to declare!

I have an ENORMOUS face.

Haha. Well, I think it can't be helped, because I've had this XXXL size face since forever. Lol.

So out of 10 photos, in 8 of them you can see the difference in how much bigger my face is as compared to other people. Like a FISHBALL. -bouncing around-

Something I drew while talking to Tuck my cousin just now.


Oh well. Don't worry, Jess! Your huge face makes you UNIQUE. Hur hur.

~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks to everyone who expressed their concerns for me the sick patient. I feel better today, but still suffering from a headache I got since yesterday. And my HUGE appetite is back, so don't worry, I'm definitely not losing weight. Haha. Yay!

OUT!

1 comment:

nadia said...

ooh. really? whatever it is, you're still my cute friend. haha...=P

glad to hear you're feeling better! =)