Saturday, December 30, 2006

My favourit-est WAN TON MEE.


Hungry Janice at the background

Last night we picked up Janice from work as she ended at 11pm (SUPER LATE!). Poor her was hungry and suggested we go have supper. Yeah, very bad for my body but I don't care, because we were going to my favourit-est WAN TON MEE store! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!



I've been eating wan ton mee from this store since forever! The tiny store is situated just opposite my Ah Ma's place at Lorong 25A Geylang, so we always had wan ton mee for breakfast almost every morning. Surprisingly, the uncle remembered my mum and I, and also recalled me being a little girl (AWWW!) tagging along with my Ah Ma to get some wan ton mee for breakfast! They used to open really early in the morning, but maybe because business is better at night, they now open only after 10pm and closes at 6am.



The soup is UBER good. Till now, I haven't tasted any other yummier wan ton soup! Even though the price of each plate of wan ton mee has gone up to $3, quality still as good. YUM!



I took a candid shot of Janice having a huge mouthful of wan ton mee, and she told me to stuff my mouth too, so there you go! Not so candid after all, just lame. LOL.



I heart the wan ton mee store outside my ah ma's house!

No comments: