Sunday, July 03, 2005

Phew. I just came back from the gym.


It's really been a hectic week, except today. The buncha them are supposed to come over to my house to play and have fun, but I didn't have the time to book any tennis courts or whatsoever, so we decided to going shopping. Then my mum was having her 'pre menopause' time again.. She said the air con man is coming again (YES OUR AIRCON IS SUCH A FAILURE) so she needed me to stay home.


Ahhhh heck.


OH, you know the day when I stayed over at Xue Qi's place? They gave me yet another surprise man! Firstly, they designed a cap for the buncha us. Previously, the five of us - Chungie, Mel, Steph, Thazin and I belong in a gang called Ad Infinitum, which means never ending, like our friendship. (: Now, Qi and Meiyi are added to the group, and now we're called Eifer 07.


Man, the cap is soooo cool man! I'll post a picture of it next time round. (: Then the next surprise was a birthday party!


!!!!!!


It was so unexpected okay. It was actually really funny. Cos' we bought some snacks and tidbits for our stay over, I wanted to open the refrigerator to store the watermelon, then Qi said 'her fridge is very MESSY'. I was like, WTH? I didn't listen so I just opened the refrigerator door and stuff the watermelon in. Did you know why she didn't want me to open the fridge? Because the Sweet Secrets cake was inside!!! Haha! But being the blur and laggy me, I didn't even notice anything funny in the fridge.


While talking in the room, I noticed Chungie and Qi were missing. The rest said they were preparing our tidbits for us to snack, so I decided to go help them. I think they were supposed to stop me but failed to, because I saw Chungie and Qi putting candles on the cake! Haha! It was really really funny I tell you. Their expressions and mine. We just stared at one another for 5 seconds lah. LOL. It's really really comical, and I was supposed to go back into the room and gotta ACT surprised later on.


HAHAHA.


What a twist right! But its soooooooo sweet of them man! Besides the cool cap, they gave me some cosmetics from RED EARTH! My favourite! Hehe. And the eye shadow was the colour I always wanted!! AHHHH! I just get excited just talking about it. That night, we were just chatting and chatting until 5am. Qi, Steph and I went to Sentosa Siloso Beach for a tan. The weather was really good, the sun and the breeze. Mmmmmm. Three of us were just zilian-ing and photo whoring while a guy and a girl were chatting behind us. It was quite funny, cos the guys seemed to be in a consultation session. They were talking about love, girls, guys blahblahblah. And I quote from the guy, "Love is so complicated, I don't even know whether I have feelings for her".


HAHA! Okay, I'm mad. But we had fun can! WOOHOO! I'm tanner, but not much. Still happy that we actually went to Sentosa. Steph was wearing her pink bikini, Qi lime green, and me blue. So colourful man, and they look H O T in their bikinis.


I sound like a humsup old man. -.-


OVERALL, my trip back is sucha rollercoaster ride. Got the fun, got the downs. But I try to overcome those obstacles. It's good to be back with my family and friends. Will miss all of you when I get my ass back in NZ.


Something's wrong with my laptop, can't go online. That's why the photos gotta wait. Boo. Can't wait to see Ben. I've been so busy these few days that I didn't talk much with him. I'm sure he doesn't mind. Hoh, Ben? ;)


Yummy beancurd, kueh tutu, dry fishball noodles, fried bee hoon, good dimsum, I'll miss all of you so much. But I'll be back. Wait for meeee!


Oh no, my baggages are overweight AGAIN. Why must this always happen to meeeeeee? What a wet blanket can.. I wanna bring Janice, Jonathan and Lyn to Jalan Kayu for roti prata man.. Eeeee. Better get back to packing. Ciao babies.

No comments: