Thursday, July 21, 2005

Stress can really ruin my weekend

Just had a sudden realisation that my UMAT examination is SO NEAR !!! I'm starting to feel the stress building inside of me already. I have never been able to handle stress well all my life. ): This is gonna be a tough time for me, aye?

Today's Happy Our Day for Ben and I !! Hahaha. Self proclaimed 'holiday' for both of us to have fun. Actually, its on the 21st every month, cos' my favourite number is 3, and his 7. So using basic math, 3 x 7 = 21. I like end of the months, cos 20th and 21st are special days to us. Got together on 20th March, so we celebrate on the 20th of every month !! This sounds childish, but I know many couples who do the same thing.. Hehe. But Ben and I are SPECIAL cos' we've got Happy Our Day!! No copying, okay! LOL. Gosh, I'm so childish.

Today had Biology lab. We were able to look at radiographs of bones, plastic models of a real person's skeleton, and 2 really decomposing legs. Eew. It smelt really weird, but it was so cool!! Haha, I learnt so much from this lab. Hopefully I can enjoy all the other Bio labs in this semester. I'm now waiting to go for my BIOL115 lecture. Initially was planning to study for about an hour before the lecture, but I needed to chill man. HAHA.

I just read messages from the church's Yahoo! group that Charles and Rachel just had their baby girl!!!! I know they won't be reading this, but CONGRATULATIONS CHARLES AND RACHEL!! I'm sure that under their care, little Isabelle will grow into a beautiful and good-natured girl. No wonder I didn't see Rachel coming for Physics lectures this week. I would want to go visit Rachel at the hospital, if I have the time. Isabelle arrived on 20th of July 2005. Which makes me 19 years 12 days older than her. Ahh, I just adore kids and babiessss!! According to Charles, dear Isabelle is healthy, with 'weight 3.05kg, length 48cm'. Cool. Hehe. Can't wait to congratulate them face-to-face. Gee. This really made my day! (:(:(:(:(:

Okay, some emails to reply for now. Ciaos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

-_-" goodness..hahahha -jac-

jaccy said...

wah!! how comE my ah b dun brinG my shoes wan!! hE dunnoE that triCk loh.. gRrr.. but lucky he dunnoe..else it will be filled with saliva wahhaha

jessicA* said...

hahaha! because AJ is cute. but then janice slippers dont have alot of saliva also what.. lol.