Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Test yourself !

I am kinda screwed right now. Know why? UMAT (I just found what it actually stands for - Undergraduate Medicine And Health Sciences Admission Test) is just tomorrow, and though I practised for quite a bit, there's still no pattern in my head. Everything is making me feel so stupid and that I ahve low IQ. Take this as an example.




Yup, this is one example of Section 3. In this picture, find any one of the shapes given (A, B, C, D or E). These shapes are roated 90, 180 or 270 degrees, or reflected on the horizontal or vertical axis. Good luck finding it. Oh, and did I mention that you have to find it within one minute? No?

Okay, give yourself one minute, see if you can find it.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



One minute up already? Nah! Here's your answer! It's Shape A, reflected on the horizontal axis.

See! Who ever told you that UMAT is easy.. -pouts- Tomorrow's the big big super big day, and I'm practically PANICKING !!!! Nevermind, 全交托给主。 Whahaha. I'm sure that's what every Christian will tell me.

Okay, Ben just asked me to stop blogging cos' we need dinner Dinner DINNER !! I'm out.

1 comment:

puipo said...

er..
lazy to find the answer..
so juz check the answer straight away..
and the answer is:A
yeah..i found it!!!!
so stupid..making fun of myself..
haha..
anyway..good luck!!!