Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Don't ignore me...

Hey, how come everyone's switching their templates to the default templates just like me!?

It's really tough maintaining those weird stuff right? All the midis, floaties or whatever they call it, those funny effects done when you scroll across links, cursors etc. Tsk tsk. Need good management aye?

Previously, whenever I am being spotted online on my friends' MSN Messenger, they'll at least message me to say hi or something. Now, since I don't really switch my laptop off, my status may say that I'm online, but I'm actually sleeping, eating or studying. And so I don't reply my friends. Gradually, fewer orange blinking tabs are seen on my taskbar.

):

I don't mean to ignore you guys!! I thought the Auto-away thing would be on, but it's actually not working.. Normally I get at least 5 blinking tabs, now I get either 1 or 2 only. I think some of you guys gave up leaving messages to me since I don't reply you all. Those with MSN 7.0, if you see me playing a song, it means I'm using the com. Okay? -pouts- Ben: act cute ah?!

Haha, I just checked my PHSI 101 mid year results. Not too bad, anyway it's plussage so I don't really have to do damn well for it. I've always been afraid of checking results. It's different with some people like Ben, because when we're told that we can check our exam results, he'll rush to any computer and just check! But not for me. When someone tells me that results are posted on school website, my heart starts pumping faster.

Is it because I'm afraid that I wouldn't do well? I don't know. So everytime when we check our results, I'll ask Ben to go check his results before me. I'll peek at his results then whine at him that he scored really well and everything, before I slowly open Internet Explorer (which kinda sucks right now. Deciding to switch to Mozilla), go to Otago University web site, type in my login name and password, click on the specific course, find where my results are. And before the final click to my darn results, I'll hesitate.

I'm not joking! IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME! I really don't know how to cope with this fear. It's just so scaryyyyy!! I think most of my friends, especially guys, tend to be like Type Ben, who will say, 'Aiyah, die then die lah! Siam! I check my results now!' While most girls, like me, are Type Jess. Okay, I'm sort of generalizing, but that's what I see in most of my female friends. Blurgh.

Now that the month of August is just round the corner, it's time for me to worry about accomodation next year. Mummy told me to stay in this flat, cos the telephone, internet and all my stuff are all in place, all set up. If I move again, I gotta pay more, and I may not find another better flat. But I gotta protest! Because some flatmates of mine are just too inconsiderate that I've tried so hard to tolerate their behaviour, and cannot stand it any longer. -hmph- If I get a cheaper flat, close to school, nice flatmates, no telehpone or internet is fine, I'll be contented! But Mummy just disagrees. =
Ben just told me to head for bed now. To my dreamland now! Adieus.

No comments: