Sunday, July 17, 2005

School starts !

Hahaha, I decided to change my blogskin to a simple one without all the midis and funny graphics everywhere. I thought it's way too complicated for me to upkeep that blogskin of mine. Sweet, now my template is so much neater, and I am way cool about this new blogskin.

The last entry was posted ages ago - 9th July. Tsk tsk.

School, or rather, Uni, has started for a week now. It's back to mugging @ the library and no time for blogging. I hate it when I know I have something to babble about in my blog, but somehow I just forgot what I wanted to say. Eek.

Oh, something funny happened this week. Some moronic bastard literally PLUCKED our letterbox out! You see, it's made of wood and the landlord just merely stuck it on top of a wooden pole, hoping it won't get 'stolen' from us again. Yeah, it happened to the previous lot of tenants last year. Haha. And guess what? Our new letterbox looks like a tiny rubbish bin! It's black and.. It looks like a rubbish bin. I'm serious! And the worst thing is that it's placed somewhere the postman will definitely not see it, cos even I missed it while walking to my house. It was Ben who noticed that black fugly thingy stuck onto the wooden fence which parts our house and the motel next door. We are waiting for our UMAT admission ticket to arrive from Australia, hello?! It's super important to us and we need it NOW!!! Let's just hope the postman won't be as blind as moi. I'm a blind mouse. A blur one too.

As school starts, I can't wait for the holidays to come!! I wanna go skiing at Queenstown again!! Once a year is definitely not enough for me! Some of us from OSC are planning to follow OMSA for their 3 day ski trip this coming winter holiday, and I'm exhilarated I tell you! The problem is, Ben wants to snowboard, but I don't want to, especially after last year's ski trip with Foundation Year. One of the teachers was filming us skiing/snowboarding, and I was like the first person whom he filmed. I was sooooooooooOOOOOO embarrassed cos I fell right in front of the camera!! NO, that's not bad enough, the teacher showed the video to the WHOLE CHEMISTRY LECTURE a week after our ski trip. I was kinda late for that lecture, and when I got into the lecture theatre, I saw myself falling, with my snowboard stuck on my feet!!!! I was so frigging embarrassed cos' everyone was staring at me! I really wished I was an ostrich so I could bury my head into the ground man. So, I've decided to SKI this winter! Woowee! It's so much more simplier than snowboarding.

I just received photos of us in Sentosa from Qi just yesterday!! Sweet as. ;)




steph, me and qi.

















muah* to all my darlings.
you gurls rock my world. :)









Okay, that's enough of break - 3 hours of break is too much. Feeling guilty right now. Boo. Okay, I'm off! Peace out.

No comments: