Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Itchy nose... -_-|||

My nose is itchy! I can't take it anymore! One day I'll just cut my nose off, like how my dad asks me to do when I feel so irritated by flu and cold. Grr..

Haha, Stephie, I don't have a chatterbox anymore, but you can comment or leave me messages at the bottom of every posts. '(x) Comments' there, okay? You sounded so flustered in your blog entry. ;)

UMAT's in a weeks' time. I better find out where the venue is. Very unfamiliar place in Dunedin. It's called The Dunedin Centre or something. How ironic.

I can't stand Dunedin any longer! Everyone's wearing basically the same stuff! Bomber jackets that can be purchased from Glassons at only NZD$39.95 only! I was tempted to buy it at first, but decided not to cos' everyone has it already. This sucks. I need to online shop. But I don't know where to start. Need some help here?

I'm determined to prepare my own meals from today onwards, cos' these past few days I've been eating out. Money draining outta my bank, gotta tighten my pockets aye! There's always a time every 2-3 months when I have to be careful of what I spend on. But nevertheless, I went window shopping yesterday with Ben! Didn't buy much though, haha. Got a sports bra cos I left mine in Singapore. ): And a brown tube to match with my MNG top. Sweet! Ben says I look good in that. Yay!

My external hard drive is full!!! 40Gb is not enough for my photos, songs, MVs, movies etc. Oh, and Ben says IBM sucks! I don't get it! I think its okay, just that it isn't good for playing games like War Craft, because the graphics card isn't too good, and ETC.. Is it that bad?! Jac aka Wei, is your IBM laptop giving you problems? Mine gave me some minor problems, but now its fine! Just that it's abit laggy when playing games which I don't do often. Qi got a new laptop for herself too! It's Fujitsu. I wanted to buy the Fujitsu tablet or something 2 years back. It's so spunky, but not good such that its memory and clock speed etc cannot compare with the other laptop brands. So Mummy got the IBM X31 for me. Tiny version of IBM laptops, suitable for me. Haha.

I've got alot of homework to catch up. Didn't study as much as I thought I would have. Blame Ben. =X Okay, don't be so mean. He still colours everyday with the few sweet stuff he does to keep me happy and makes me love him even more. Hahahahahaha. Rou4 ma2!!!! -hairs standing-

Okay, nature calls! I better head for the loo now! Booya!

5 comments:

Stephanie Low said...

Ive FOUND it.Lols...
=D
I oso keep sneezing!!!!!
Bleahs.
Lalala...
It feels weird,i seldom used this!!!
Im bored lalalala....

puipo said...

wow..
wat a simple blog skin...
i wanted to change mine as well..
but u change it first!!!!

Anonymous said...

i do not have any ibm notebk. im using toshiba.. it sucks too hahaa -jac-

Anonymous said...

hey!!! can tell me nien's webbie? Now I can't see how is she doing! By the way... miss you girl.

jessicA* said...

nien! i wanted to change to that skin initially.. but changed my mind in e end..

wei: i tot u were using ibm x series too! or was it ur sis?

qi: nien's blog add? www.ni3ncz3.blogspot.com
feel like the middleman..