Friday, July 22, 2005

I can't breathe!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janice bought me the pink N7610 cover for my birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!










-gasping for air-

I'm so excited!! I can't wait to receive the whole 'package' of beautiful stuff I get from Joan, Shuo, Janice and Mummy!!!

Janice, thank you thank you thank you. I know because of my birthday present, you are officially broke in the little island of Singapore. The funny thing was that when Janice told me she got me my birthday present, I got so excited I wanted to scream, before I realised that I had facial mask on! Imagine those gooey thing on ur skin, TIGHTENING your face until you can't even speak. Haha, I got reminded of Mummy with her GREEN MASK. I don't know if I should post this up, but....




IT'S JUST TOO FUNNY !!!






-rofl- Hopefully she doesn't know this blog of mine. I think she knows cos I've seen her entering this site.. Haha. I feel like as though my face is numb. Cos I haven't moved any part of my face for the past half an hour. Haha. Hold on a minute. I'll go wash my face now, before there will be a cast of my face! HAHAHA.

I feel normal now. Now the mask is gone, I can open my mouth as big as I can! Hahaha. Janice just told me AJ has gone for his operation . So now AJ's gay!!!!! -does the gay hand gesture, tao yan!- Machiam eunuch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha. Aiyah, so mean. Haha. Both Janice and I are co-presidents of the AJ Fan Club! Here are some reasons why YOU should join this club of ours:

1) He is irresistibly CUTE!!!!!











WOULD YOU JUST LOOK AT AJ?! SO ADORABLE CAN!!?!?!


2) He takes slippers for Janice, BUT soon he will do it for me too!










Everytime when Janice comes home, he will bite one of her slippers, and bring it to her! Aww, so cute!


3) He poses for almost all his photos !!

As Steph said, it runs in the family. He's a ZILIAN dog! :D SAY 'AJ ROARS!'


4) He cares for us! Especially me. Haha.

The other time, I had this major stomach ache + headache + cramps + weak until cannot walk. I was so in pain i was moaning and groaning as Lyn (our maid) rubbed oilment on my tummy for me, took care of me etc. AJ was whimpering beside my bed and was trying really hard to climb up my bed. Since AJ's a shih tzu, plus he's only a few months old, he's too small to climb up the bed. Lyn didn't have time to take care of him, so she just told him not to disturb me (even though he doesn't understand us). While in pain, I could hear him walking around the house.. From my room to the corridor, from the corridor to my room. And persistantly trying to climb up onto my bed. Dogs, man's best friend. Totally agree. I love my AJ. Oh, and when I got up feeling much better, I saw a yellow patch at a corner of the corridor. AJ peeed there !!!!!! Was it because he was too scared or what? I don't know. How I wish I can understdand him. Hmmm.


5) Can I repeat those points up there?

Hahaha. Yeah, AJ is my dog! Too bad I'm not in Singapore. Janice says he misses me. The jiejie who always gives him apples and pears to eat, gives snacks so he can learn to GIVE HER HIS HAND and some other dog training stuff, always brings him down for walks, picks up his poopoo, plays the piano so he can sing along with her, lets him lie on her lap while she is busy typing away on her laptop and lots more. Haha, yeah, sounds like I miss him too aye? Hope he gets well soon from that horrible operation! We still love you, AJ! Hahaha. I love AJ!!






AJ advertising for that facial mask brand. And no, I wasn't using that mask. LOL. Finally, some pictures up on this blog. Hehe.

4 comments:

Stephanie Low said...

HAHA..
I dont mind being a member in ur AJ club man..
HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE LA!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tink yeah dogs always man's best fren lo..
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!
ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!=)

puipo said...

AJ is juz supe cute!!!!
one more member here...

jaccy said...

Ehh can u see the previous post's comments.. wahaha... me posted there

Anonymous said...

haha.. okie okie.. yah..it's my sister using ibm x series, but she sold it away.. cos she went back to work.. goodness i find it aint tat good too cos her computer is so slow~ haha.. anyway, AJ so cute can take slipper.. i wanna train Ah B already haha

=jac=