Thursday, June 30, 2005

Time is running out !!


I just realised that I've only got less than 5 days left in Singapore. 2 weeks is too short a period to spend time with all my relatives and friends, it really is. I haven't really met all of them yet, but I will at the end of the year. (:


The next few days would be busy busy busy.


Tomorrow:

Facial with 3rd Aunt (hopefully)

Get OSC tshirts done

Lunch with aunts, mum and Jermyn

Shopping with mum (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've long waited for this day to come. muahaha)

Dinner and shopping with Joan and Shuo

Sleep over at Xue Qi's along with the rest of them.. (eh, how to squeeze that many ppl huh!)


Saturday:

I REALLY REALLY HOPE WE CAN GO AS PLANNED TO SENTOSAAAAAAA. Ad Infinitum + Qi, pretty please? hmmm? I wanna be tanner than Ben..! Let me win him for the 1st time pls!
i sound so desperate.

Meet up with cousins (tentatively, hopefully we do meet my dear cuzzies!)


Sunday:

The buncha them coming over to my place for tennis, swimming and everything ! Plus roti prata at Jalan Kayu, MUAHAHAHA.


Monday:

I leave for Christchurch at 2100. That's a good bye to Singapore.

Hey! My flight's at night, that means I can still shop in the afternoon! Hehehe.


I was just pondering just now, whether or not I've seen a plump pick pocket/thief before. In dramas, we often see skinny and sly thieves crawling and creeping here and there, escaping from the police, but not plump ones. Is it because they're too large so their movements would be super obvious? So.. does that mean that plump people aren't pick pockets/thieves?


I think I'm too sleepy. What the hell am I talking about.....


Thank you everyone who comforted me. I'm really glad that you guys care so much for me. Thank you thank you thank you. I feel much better now, really. It's not the end of the world, aye? ;)

No comments: