Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sunshine After The Rain

Thank you all for being so concerned about how I'm coping with my 2nd week on the wards.. (: You guys are my angels! hehe.

Meiting: HI MEITSSSSSS. I MISS U!! I hope you're doing okay up at CCH.. I guess we all have the same problems with house surgeons and registrars.. I even have trouble with the consultants man.. GOSH.. Don't worry and just do your best, okay? If you really don't get what they are saying, just say you can't really catch what they're asking and ask if they can repeat.. Because we all know that you're got the brains for Med!!! Of course we all want to be there for each other, but trust me, you're kept in my prayers, okay? Take care my dear!! I so wanna go up to CCH lahHHHH!! Hehe.

Nads: HEY NADS!!!! How you??? MISS SEEING YA ARND DND! Thank you for the encouragement, both for Meits and I. You're always the encourager, hehe. The most optimisitc one already. (: Hopefully you're doing okay with clinicals.. We can do it lahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thank you to PaoPao, Qi and my sister for the encouragement too. I really needed them. (: Love you all!

OUT!

1 comment:

reddaisie said...

yay!! the jess i know is back..
I'm going to Sg next month..then HK in June..
any tips on the places..things etc etc that i shud do at those places?? hehhehe
thanks :)