Thursday, February 21, 2008

Me no want to go to school tomorrow...

The consultants and my colleagues (somehow) are making me not want to go into the wards tomorrow.......................

):

I'm super sad. I feel so stupid because everytime a consultant/registrar asks me a question, I either stare back at them blankly, or I just waffle my way through with the most ridiculous answer ever...

And worse, my colleagues are making me feel like the dumbest person in the whole universe, with their very fluent and sensible answers. Man, how can they even study after school?????

I mean, 8-5 from Monday to Friday isn't very kind, plus we have to study hard out after that? I'm always dreaming of my bed at home and just wanting to lie on it forever and ever and not get up at all, you know? I haven't got enough sleep that's why I'm so crappy right now.. Pardon me..

Okay, I shan't be so hard on myself. I do get answers right at times, but for the wrong consultants!! The consultants whom I've been crapping to have been getting stupid answers from me since day 1, and are still staring back at me waiting for right answers from me!! Why can't I get the right answers for themmmmmm, the important people who are gonna assess me for terms........

My only concern now is: How am I gonna pass 4th year?

1 comment:

reddaisie said...

gambate jess!!
u can do it!!!