Monday, February 25, 2008

Bye Cardio!

After so long (like 2 weeks, duh), I finally met Jen at Med library (coincidentally)!! Jen was dressed in comfy t-shirt and berms, and some real cute pair of sneakers... She looked so carefree and comfortable in what she was wearing! While I, and the rest of the 4th years, along with our seniors, have to be in proper formal clothes, wearing COVERED TOE SHOES (I really have no problem thinking of what shoes to wear, because I basically have only 3 wearable pairs ==), because we got to meet with patients on the wards...

I kinda miss wearing non-formal clothes. The million tees I got in Singapore are waiting for me to put them on!!! And yet, they're still in my closet, just waiting... Waiting that one day Jess can finally set her eyes on them and wear them out to the outside world!!!


== I'm insane.


However, come to think about it, seeing the guys in our class 'transforming' into MEN is really interesting! The guy who used to have the messy curly hair, with the green cap, holding a skateboard on his right hand, and owns a lab coat vandalized with neon coloured lightning bolts is now a decent looking doctor-to-be, though still not used to wearing ties. Haha! Pretty amazing, ay?



Cardio rounds end tomorrow, and I will reallyyy miss Cardio, even though I suck at it. Respiratory is next, and since it's not winter yet, we'll probably have like 2 patients in the whole ward... Soooo looking forward to that (ya right..). But I guess it would be the time when I can finally settle down and do some serious studying, since I'll have lotsa spare time!

The house surgeons had their rotations done just today, and the TIs have all gone overseas for their electives, so we saw SOOO many new faces at the wards this morning.. Even though I knew my house surgeon and TI for like 2 short weeks, but they were the ones who were feeding us with juicy information on how to read ECGs, how to interpret chest Xrays rarara... And now they're gone.. Oh well! Life still goes on and I hope they're happier wherever they are now!

Think I better read up a little bit before I go to bed. Adieus! :D

P.S. Okay, James Chang just asked if he was included in this post, and I said NO and he got upset about it. AWW! ROFL. So okay, James, you WERE mentioned in this post, okay? Good. My job's done.

No comments: