Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's day y'all! (:

Lyds was such a sweetie.. She got me donuts from Coupland's last Saturday, and take a look at the special edition of the donuts for Valentine's Day!


Isn't it CUTE!?!!! It's not only cute, it's extra YUMMY! With all the love packed in there. (:


No matter if you're single, attached, attached but not with the one you love, in a complicated relationship, enjoy this day with your loved ones! It doesn't have to be the other half! To me, Valentine's Day is Friendship Day too! Like the other years before, my friends and I exchanged chocolates and wrote sweet things to one another in heart shaped papers.. Pretty nice feeling. I got my friends Hershey's Kisses this year! Yum.

My valentine... You guys would know who. Hahaha.

Have an awesome day!!! (: I can't wait to dig my face my dinner - cooked personally by my valentine. Hahaha.

OUT!

1 comment:

reddaisie said...

Happy Vday to u two!!!