Friday, February 01, 2008

THE moody queen strikes again.

I know it's ultra wrong to blame that time of the month for my moodiness, but heck! I don't get why I get moody and frustrated and irritated for NO FREAKING REASON during this period of time.

==""

The poor boyfriend had to put up 15min of torture from insane me disallowing him to turn up at his net cafe appointment with his buddies. He actually did very well listening to me whine and saying weird stuff to him. He was very brave to actually laugh at me when I was about to cry. Oh, and he was smiling all the way through. Can you believe that?! But somehow or rather, I became happier and laughed back at him. Did he score, or was I back on top of this crazy roller coaster ride?

I think 15min was already considered veryyy good. I think I had episodes that lasted a few hours. Poor James.

I don't know, man. I just think it's hard to be around me when I'm period-ing. Can't stand it myself. I think back on what I was doing, and it's insanely funny and stupid at the same time. Gosh.

This is such a PMS-ish post. Eew.

No comments: