Friday, February 08, 2008

Happy CNY!

A day late, but...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

The atmosphere in Dunedin is definitely not as fab as some place else, but at least the Mayor (a Chinese who's been staying here for quite a while hurhur) managed to hold a CNY celebration in town, with pretty fireworks at 12am. Not too bad a celebration, ay? Just that I didn't go for it. (had previous experience last year, so I'd rather stay home, somehow.)

I was playing Monopoly Spongebob version (YES Chungie, Mel and Thazin! I bought it so I now know how the other little statues look like! real cute I love it to bits!) at home with James! HAHA. Eh, I had fun! Been playing Monopoly ever since we played it in Auckland with the credit card version, which has everything in their thousands and millions. Compare that to Plankton's lab whose rent is $6. HAHA!

Oh well, I better get ready for school now. Bye all!

OUT!

No comments: