Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cardio Queennn!

I know I shouldn't be logging on to Blogger.com and leaving a useless post on my blog right now (I'VE GOT TONS TO DOOOOOO!), but I just want to say that...

Cardio Queen is soooo nice and smart and kind and ultra smart and sweet and INCREDIBLY smart! On our last day on Cardio run (which was yesterday), we even went down to Muffin Break for coffee together! Yeah! Even 4th yr med students (2 of us) were invited!

It was pretty funny, cos CQ kept mentioning about going down for coffee after ward rounds, A and I were just wondering if we were invited. So when CQ says "let's go down for coffee", I asked "Erm.. So are we involved in this coffee thing?"

LOLLLLLLLLL.

Everyone in the team laughed! I just sounded pretty awkward, right?! I KNOW! That's so funny lah. But of course both of us could join in.. Hehehe.

Apparently CQ's not even training for Cardio specialty! She wants to be an Emergency Department pro.. But, man! I can't stress how much she knows about the heart. She's definitely a walking textbook. She knows everything about Medicine right at the tip of her fingers.


*GUSHES IN ADMIRATION* *_* (starry eyed)




I wonder if I'll ever be as awesome as CQ... All hail Cardio Queen!

Will definitely miss Cardio!!! But I still suck at it... My home tutor was grilling me on a Cardio topic and I got stuck after naming 2 main causes of heart failure. Missed the last one.

Note to self: The main cause I missed was ARRHYTHMIA. ARRHYTHMIA.....

No comments: