Saturday, February 04, 2006

Specially to Tuck Yuan.

This morning, at about 810am, we bidded goodbye to our dearest Tuck... ):


YES I ADMIT. I CRIED... Don't you know that Jessica is a cry baby? She cries about everything and anything.


Tuck Yuan. My cousin who is a year older than I am, who is extremely hilarious, who is ever so thoughtful.

TUCK YUANNNNNNNNN! Please take care okay? I think the main reason why I cried when I sent you off was because I was worried for you. Everytime I think of how you're going to be independent, going to live your own life from now onwards, I worry for you. You have definitely come to this stage with much difficulty. I am indeed very proud of you to be able to get a scholarship to further your studies overseas. So you gotta work hard and continue to do us proud. (:

Please look after yourself, and I'll see you really soon! I promise I'll go to Sydney to look for Ming and you, okay? Oh, your dad's gonna see you soon too! And of course, Ning as well. See? Everyone loves you so much! Hahaha! The outside world is very different from the sheltered life you've got in Singapore. It's good to learn from the experience you get outside of SG. So, study hard and play hard too! Don't be a hermit and study whole day ya? Remember Xiao Shiang jiejie's advice.

I really hope you do check out my blog, or else this post is so useless. Haha. Lastly, cousins forever, Tuck. We cousins stand strong together. Haha. Cheers! (:


P.S. Remember to send us the photos we took in the airport okay?! I've got 2 photos of you from the outside of the departure gate.

No comments: