Monday, February 06, 2006

hihooooo!

Hihooo! :D

My, my... Time really flies, and guess what? I'll be leaving for New Zealand in 3 days time! That's a really short time. At this time of the year, I face farewells after farewells, be it cousins leaving to further their studies, friends taking buses to Malaysia (WHAHAHA. Yes Thazin I'm talking about you), or... Just me leaving my country.

To me, personally, farewells are tough to handle with, especially if the person leaving is someone very dear to me. Farewells always remind me of the 1st time I left Singapore to study overseas. I remember crying non-stop for almost 3 hours, starting from seeing my friends come to send me off, to reading farewell cards and opening farewell gifts from my dearest friends on the plane. I was practically wailing in the plane. Come to think about it, I think I really threw my face that day. Luckily I was disguised by my swollen eyes and flushed cheeks. =x

But our farewells are just temporary, because we will meet one another again. I just don't want to say goodbye forever. Get my point? So I always pray that everyone who is dear to me will stay safe and healthy, because I wouldn't want anything terrible to happen to any of them. People do get sick, people do grow old, so saying our last goodbyes is inevitable. Sometimes we got to accept the reality and move on with our lives. If we find it tough, we got to learn to let go of things. I will let go, but I will never forget.

Hmm. This post seems to be too solemn.

OKAY! Lighten up people! Here are just some updates on my life:
  • CNY was great! But of course, those who are missing in action are dearly missed by us too! I'm actually still in the 拜年 process. Lots of ang baos!!! (:
  • I feel really blessed to be surrounded by so many beautiful people. When I say beautiful, I mean the inside being beautiful. I just wish I can flick those irritating and gross people away with my super powderful index finger! -whistles-
  • Isabelle is soo CUTE!!!!!!!! Irresistibly kawaii ne!
  • I must say my mahjong skills are improving!!! I'm not joking this time! I'm darn serious!!
  • Ben's back in Dunny! So NZ friends can go visit him now. Hahaha. I bet he's busy playing with his beloved desktop huh? Don't think I don't know ah... Lol.
  • I've got lots of new techie gadgets and other funky accessories from Mummy!!!!! You're the best, Ma! No wonder all my friends say you're cool. Teeeheeee. :B
  • I'm going to draw up a diet plan.. Not for me, but for my puppy AJ. FATTY PIGGGG!!!
  • I'm still learning cooking from my super grandma.
  • Qi's gonna be a happy girl in a day's time. Lucky girl you. Smiley!
  • I got to chat with Nien on MSN FINALLY! After almost 3-4 months!
  • Janice is complaining again that she's too lazy to blog and requests me to blog for her. HMM. I think I ought to get paid sometimes. Hahaha.

Okay, right now I just want to sit back and relax and chill during these few days in SG. After that, it's farewell again. ):(: <-- sad cos I'm leaving my family and friends, happy because ben's in NZ. Peace to the world!!!!!!

No comments: