Thursday, February 16, 2006

Mooloo mooloo!

Mooloo mooloo people!

:D

You guys must be thinking what 'mooloo' is right? Well, 'mooloo' is 'hello from new zealand' (in my own language). So... MOOLOO PEOPLE! Haha. Don't use that word okay.. It's original. It belongs to me and only me! MOOLOO MOOLOO! Hahaha. It sound retarded anyway. XP

I guess most of my friends haven't seen me online since agesss ago, and that's because I'm still in the midst of my orientation!! It's O week!

Yesterday we went to Larnach Castle for Med Ball! And the theme of the night was MEDIEVAL! Whahaha. Initially I planned not to wear anything medieval-ish there, but suddenly everyone was so enthusiastic, and I got excited and started looking for medieval-ish clothes to wear! Haha! And I found a top Mummy got for me from Mango! I must say it is quite medieval-ish, so I wore that with a long skirt I got for CNY. Haha. Call that creativity.


The front gate of Larnach Castle. Taken from inside the bus crowded with students!!


At the beginning it was rather dull... Everybody talking to one another.. Blahblahblah.. When the clock struck 9pm, the lights went down, and disco lights came up! Slowly, people started gathering at the dance floor showing off their dance moves. Honestly, the songs weren't exactly good, but some were, like 'Lose My Breath' by Destiny's Child. WOOHOO, that song is BEST for dancing man! Haha. It's really interesting to see people with their moves, be it saucy, cutesey, or robot-ish. It's the company that matters most, and I must say I had heaps of fun last night!

Sorry but no photos yet, cos' photographers Nadia and Queenie haven't passed photos to me yet! -ahem ahem- Hehe. Our orientation lasts till Saturday night at The Cook (some famous pub in Dunedin). Don't know if I'll go there on Saturday, but we'll see. (:



On a totally different note, I'm missing home so badly. ): Even though I've got friends here in Dunedin, I miss my dear friends back in Singapore (you guys know who you are). I asked my sis (Janice) if she misses Singapore. Guess what she replied?

'Er... Actually not really. I just miss the food.'

!!!!!!!!

How can she?!?! I thought we were shopping queens!!! Haha!

I miss the shopping, the city, the food, the company. Everything about Singapore. Somehow I never fail to miss home everytime I come back to NZ. This shows how much I heart SG. Teehee.

Me with Shuo and Joan. Will miss you guys soooo much! All the shopping and gossiping and eating. (:

At the airport with Ning, Ah Ma, Jac, Mummy and JONNY! Hahaha. You know you guys are treasures to me. I miss Ah Ma!!!!! ): And to Ning and Jac, thanks for the Kbox treat! Muah!


Me looking at Thazin's SUPERB DIY jeans! Thanks ah girl, it is inside my cupboard loh. At least I didn't hide it under my bed. LOL. =P


Eifer-07 + Bryan and Jack. THANKS A MILLION! You guys never fail to send me off everytime I leave for NZ. EIFER FOREVER. Hee.


Anyhow, I'm quite happy here, because friends are all coming back to Dunedin, weather is SO good even I cannot believe it myself, and my sis is here, finally! I mean, she's been here for almost 2 months, but I just got here, right?

There are so much to do during these 2 weeks. Blood tests, vaccinations, SCHOOL (we start school a week earlier than everyone else!!), orientation, administration stuff, meeting up with friends, and so on. I'm so blardy tired man. Can be a good thing and a bad thing, but I'd rather think of it as good. Keeps me busy.

Eiferians, if you want the photos at the airport from me, just msg me on MSN okay? I've got them uploaded already. Steph, I think there's one photo in your cam right? I want that!! Hehe. In the mean time, all of you just chill and keep it real. Those who are gonna have their exams, 加油加油加油!Out!

No comments: