Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Gadgets, CQ and Ah Belle!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO JANICE: Your 'O' level result slip can be collected this Friday afternoon. MUAHAHAHA. Scared? Don't worry, I'll go collect it for you.
Techie techie techie!!
I think my mum's the mum. She's so... HIP man. She knows about everything and anything (besides sci. LOL. you should hear her answer jon's science qns. super cute.)!! She even knows the latest tech gadgets! Well, she got me a 80GB external hard disk (okay those who got it already may be thinking this is nothing man.. but for girls this is an ACHIEVEMENT! we're techie friendly! =P), and she got me a Skype phone as well!
What is a Skype phone, I hear you say? Well, you know the programme Skype which allows you to call anywhere in the world if you've got internet and, of course, the programme! Most people will use a mic to speak with their friends through the net, but my mum's got a phone for me! So I'll have a better 'feel' of talking to my friends. Awww.. LOL. Actually this gadget is kinda useless, but I think it's really cooooool!! You should see it, so here it is!

the skype phone. power.
The Skype phone has got buttons just like those we can find on ordinary land phones. Whaha. Just that it is plugged into a computer!


cant wait to use it with my friends! yahooo!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
2 photos from Jumbo + tcc night with eifer. Thanks for looking after me girls! Lousy me got a terrible headache that night. Booo.


eifer @ CQ!


love the lighting, and of course the people. XD
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A picture of Isabelle!! Church friend's daughter, who is UBER cute.!!!! They came for a short trip in Singapore, so we brought them around! It's quite fun being a tour guide sometimes. Hee.


my ah belle!!
Cutesey!
Tralalala and POOF~!

No comments: