Sunday, February 19, 2006

Better.

I think I feel much better after 2 hours. This is so absurd. =
Now I have the mood to talk about my day. :D

Today marks the end of my first aid course, and honestly, if I have the time, I would go back to refresh my cert as often as possible. My instructor is very informative and wonderful, totally love her. And the course sets you thinking what you should do when this accident ever happens. There always seem to be incidents you never thought would ever happen to you, unless you're the most unfortunate person on the planet. But with the instructor's guidance, we sorta managed to get a grasp of what we should do during an emergency.

(:(:(:

School starts tmr! FIrst official class in Med school. As I told everyone on MSN, I'm 'excited yet sian (bored) at the same time'. Excited because it's the first day of school, and sian because... It's the first day of school. WTH am I saying... Haha. Okay okay, one more time. Excited because it IS the first day of school. New school, new classmates (not really, actually), new environment, new subjects, new lecturers and tutors. Right. And... Sian because I have to start studying like some crazy mugger AGAIN. I am someone who cannot take stress, so if you come annoy me when I'm stressed, you better watch out, cos' the you've just lured a tigress out of her cage man. RAWRRRR. LOL. Or else, you'd be sitting there in front of me, head resting in your palm and elbow on the edge of the table, listening to me sob and moan and complain about anything and everything. At these times, I'd really pity you, even though all I can think about at those times would be me, myself and I. Selfish selfish times. Whaha.

Although school's starting, all I can think of is inter semester break! I would most probably be going to Sydney to see my cousins and also for a short holiday. After that, I'll have my ECC week from 3rd July to the 7th. ECC stands for Early Community Contact, so during that week, I'd be in contact with 'real' people, learning about there medical conditions and dealing with their problems. I think it'd be so cool! :B Can't wait.

I... have nothing else to add on, besides telling you guys that I may not be able to blog as often as I can from tomorrow onwards. I'd be studying hard. Yeah, you bet I will. Hahaha. Actually I really don't know. What do you think?

No comments: