Monday, September 19, 2005

Turn for the better

I thought I would get to sleep feeling low tonight, but there are so many things I want to announce that my life is great! We just celebrated Hooi Xian's 20th birthday just now, and it was UBER FUN. Surprised her with a chocolatey cake MADE by Joshua (HAHAHA), there was bee hoon and hard boiled eggs too! We had fun playing The Cranium too! Haha, it's this really fun game.. You get to act, whistle, guess words and test your general knowledge! Super fun! Haha, and best of all, the companions.. All from Dunedin Chinese Methodist Church! Had so much fun today. Adding to that, IT SNOWED! WOOHOO! I've long been awaiting for this day to come! Snowing in spring, what a miracle. The night is so beautiful.. I saw many residents running outta their flats shouting, "IT'S SNOWING!!". I was sure they were as excited as I was.. If it continues snowing in an hours' time, Ben promises to bring me up the hill to play snow.. Woohoo. Uber fun. Hehe.

1 comment:

jaccy said...

sounds more scary rather than fun... it is a nice scene..but SPring??? snow?? goodness!!! the weather is really becominG boNkers...