Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Photos are here!!


My parcel all the way from SINGH KA POH!!


Shit, look at the number of stamps.


My belated birthday presents from Joan and Shuo! Thanks a million, babes! (:


Muahaha, the pink N7610 cover from JANICE CHEUNG!


Ben's gonna kill me for this. But he looks sooo cute, right?! Aww..


My turn! Haha, the parcel came at 830 in the morning, that's why I was in jammies. HOHOHO.


THE presents!


LOVE my phone now.


Me and my phone. Hehe. XD


Random photo. It's Hoyts Cinema at night. NICE RIGHT?!


Another random photo. Rialto Cinema! Which is nicer, you reckon?


Saw this caption on the floor. It's everywhere in Dunedin! WTH.

2 comments:

jaccy said...

auntie.. tk pic of the back too! haha

Claire said...

halo jess... so boring.. guess what... umm tell u later...lol
good luck for ur test!!