Saturday, September 10, 2005

Disappointed.

I'm feeling so down now I'm sure I can jump out of my room window. (Just that it's too small and I can't squeeze through it)

Firstly, I just got back my ENGL124 Group Presentation mark and it sucks TOTALLY. How did I do so well in Foundation Year I really don't know. What is wrong with me?! Adding to that, my ENGL124 Summary Test also SUCKED. How you tell me? I really don't wanna live already.

Secondly, I just had my BIOC111 Terms Test this morning. Basically, I mugged like anything in the library for the past 2 weeks. Turns out really tricky.. Got quit a bad feeling about it. ):

This is the LOW LOW LOWWWWW point of my 19th year of my life. And I'm definitely not enjoying it.

Maybe because of my PMS, my results, stress plus all other COFACTORS. Damn, all the Biochem stuff still in my head. Ben is darn happy that the BIOC test is overrr, so I'm really happy for him. Meanwhile I shall mourn over my own predicament..............

9 comments:

Claire said...

Hi jess.
aww.. dun wori, that means u did very well in your boichem test!! U no good thing always happen after all the bad things.
Well, I went out with fong today.. just to watch movie, we watched charlie and chocolate factory. it was cute!! have u watched it??
umm haven't been to shoping yet..lol no food!!! XD
c u around ya?? take care!! XD

Stephanie Low said...

Hey ger!
CHEER UP K!
U musnt give up alrite?
Talk to ya when u r online!=)
Dun be so upset and worry too much..SMILE!!

jessicA* said...

Claire
Awww, thanks for your comfort.. DAMN! I wanted to watch it yesterday but it was sold out!! Haha, may just dl it off the internet.. Hehe.

Stephie
(:(:(: I cheer up when I know there are people supporting me all through my life, like you. Muah muah muah! XD

jaccy said...

life is always full of disappointment.. it's when u try to overcome it and do better that mks life meaningful :P

Anonymous said...

HEY! Cheer up! Th sun always shine after the storm. *hugs*

Stephanie Low said...

*nods nods*
Dun give urself too much stress and most imptly that u already tried ur best!
MUACKS!=D

puipo said...

aiya..
everyone comfort u liao..
so wat should i say leh??
i will always be there when u need me loh..
i m sure u try ur best liao..
so keep it up k..
miss u..

jaccy said...

ehh i din comfort u haha.. im giving a word of advise haha

jessicA* said...

Thank you everyone who have attempted to cheer me up.. Really glad you guys are part of my life. Thank you. I feel much better now.