Saturday, September 24, 2005

Spendthrift ain't gonna spend anymore..

Guess what! I finally have my wish list! I can't believe it!! Haha, it sounds as if I've had everything that I wanted before this, but I thought I could live without those stuff, so they don't count as something that I want. But now it's different!!

I WANT A PDAAAA!!!!!!


!!!!!!

Okay, that isn't considered a wish LIST right? Haha, but that costs a BOMB..

I was trapped in mesmerization (if this word ever exists) when David was playing with his PDA.. ): I want one for myself too! Not quite sure about those specifications for PDA though.. Hehe. I know David's PDA is around NZD$900. Expensive sh*t. I've counted, and for me to be able to afford one myself, I have to stop eating out so often. And if I can eat at home for 2 months, I reckon I can afford a PDA! Yayness. But there's another thing.. I want to save money for my trip to Australia and Hong Kong!! I want to buy more clothes and accessories that I've been missing out here in NZ. Booo.

No matter what, I'll still save money for my PDA. I need to research about it still. I only know that I can surf the net at any Hot Spots, can play songs, play games, store notes, write in Chinese.. Basically it's like a mini computer.. Means it's really useful. Whaha. And b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.


********************************
I've got to constantly remind myself how close my exams are. It's too scary to actually think about it. UMAT results will be coming out this week, and I've got my English explanatory speech this coming Tuesday. Wish me luck people! Just don't let me screw this up.

********************************
I went for a REAL cell group gathering yesterday! Haha! For the first time! Hahaha, yeah I know I should be going for cell group meetings more often.. Shhh. Haha. But anyhow, I thought I gained alot from just one session of cell group. It's really useful, and I do feel the close knitted-ness (ok, my English is horri-gi-ble..) amongst all my church friends. We do check the bible, so I've learnt some living applications that we derive from the Bible, which is wonderful! We sang songs too, and had a refreshment session after that.. I just think my church friends are all wonderful people! All servants of God. I hope I can learn more from them and be a better Christian. Whahaha.
OOOOOOOOOOOH, I forgot to mention.. Our church choir conductor just asked me to sing solo for our song next Sunday... Firstly, I don't think I sing really well, and I've got stage frights at times. Yes, I know I was in choir back in those Chung Cheng days, but.. The techniques of how to sing properly sorta lost in time.. Hahaha. Well, I've promised that I'll do it already, and I've gotta write a personal testimony for myself on that day. Just hope I'll do well I guess. (:
Right, time to work work workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jaccy said...

is this an advert?? geee...

jessicA* said...

Yeah man.. Gross. I'll delete it!

Anonymous said...

haha..nowadays... spam!! haha..

puipo said...

all the best!!

jessicA* said...

Thanks Nien!!!!! I promise to call you really soon.. (: Promise! Hahaha.