Monday, March 05, 2007

Randomness of random - Mists of Autumn

I got this blog at the end of my J1 year, so that makes this blog a little older than 3 years old. And frankly speaking, I chose the address of my blog while flipping through my Oxford dictionary (lawls. I really couldn't think of a name for the blog!). Chose it because I think it sounds really pretty, but I haven't googled on 'mists of autumn' to realise how beautiful it actually looks like. Check it out~



So beautiful. (: Don't think I've ever seen it in NZ, but maybe if I were to go tramping I would probably get a glimpse of it. It's so pretty! Can imagine fairies dancing around in the mist.

Alright, time to hit the books. Table lamp's BLOWN and for the whole weekend, didn't touch my books AT ALL. Yeah, feeling a little guilty right now. Bye all!

OUT!

No comments: