Monday, March 12, 2007

My updates!

It's been really warm since Saturday! Too bad Autumn's round the corner... Aww. I'll miss Summer as much as I love Autumn!

Love Summer because of:

  • warm, warm, lovely weather!
  • no need to wrap up like a dumpling!
  • jandles and slipslops don't give numbing of toes!
  • no dry and scaly skin! eeeew!
  • no jeansjeansjeans everyday!
Love Autumn because of:

  • the falling yellow leaves! just give this special touch to autumn!
  • slightly cooler (pray hard autumn's not gonna be all too cold for me)
  • winterish bomber jackets, hoodies and jerseys zipped up! fashion you may not find in sg!
  • 1 extra hour of sleep! WHAHAHA. best part of Autumn!
  • 8pm won't look like it's 5pm..
  • hot chocolate best drank at this period! yummm~
Awesome seasons. Just can't stand winter and spring! It's always too cold for me! Brrrr~ Gotta get used to it again... (:

Mum just sent me a photo of Ah Ma with a huge lobster (or a huge prawn? i think most prolly lobster) caught by either her/my mum/my uncle/my brother (LOL. sorry larh, no detials given to me also mah). I almost cried.. I think I miss my Ah Ma so much.. And she looks so happy in the photo.. Not common to see her smiling so happily... I just want to give her a hugggggge bear hug right now! That photo's currently my desktop background. I hope her smile would encourage me to be a happier person, and also an easily satisfied one.

School's been a-okay for me. I just hope I can concentrate a wee bit better. Yeah, just concentrate better. My mind seem to always wander off. My concentration span's getting shorter and shorter by the year. That totally sucks!

Started ballet lessons once again after a long 6 years of break from me. These old cranky joints need some oil man! No more splitting and mounting and everything. Grossss! I feel like a robot. A rusty one too! Initially, keeping up with the class was quite tough, because of all the foreign ballet terms and moves! But after today's lesson (2nd one already!), my sis and I are actually keeping up! Pats on our backs! Hahaha. Spent quite abit on ballet gears, so I hope we will persevere and dance as gracefully as we used to. LOL. It takes time. Really. Give us half a year! I'll try a split after that. Hehe.

Jen and Meit's into ballroom dancing and Nad's planning to learn Ceroc! Damn, the 4 of us sure do love dancing ay! All sounds awesome to me.. I'll definitely go learn those different dances from them and vice versa, then we can all going SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE? show! Hahaha. That's definitely a crazy thought. But everytime I ask Janice, "So you think you can dance?", she'd go 'YESSSSSSSSSSS~!'. Hahaha. That's crazy woman.

Muscle aches at almost every major muscle group in my body because of the grand combination of Minisports, gym, Singapore Expose dance prac and ballet lessons!!!!!! This is craziness! But the tired human gets a wonderful sleep everyday because she practically knocks out right after hitting the pillow. Oh, and also the difficulty of getting up and having to snooze for MORE THAN HALF AN HOUR for this 'sleeping beauty'. Not an easy task to accomplish, but I will try my best!

In addition of my sore muscles (not as if I'm all that muscular but oh well), I'm suffering from an irritating phlegmy cough! It's disgusting just listening to that cough of mine. My voice is almost gone too. Crappers. Plus, it isn't nice greeting your flatmate early in the morning with a Bass 'good morning' stuffed with a really dreadful voice. Yucks. He was quite shocked actually lol! Having an ultra husky voice doesn't really make me all so sexy after all. WHAHA. I just scare everyone off!

I know this post is ultra long, but I appreciate all those of you who finished reading all my crapping. Haha. (: I'm off to bed now.. Early lecture tomorrow. Damn, I really dislike Brain and Behaviour's Behavioural Science lectures! They're interesting, BUT ULTRA BORING. zzz. Had 2 today and 3 tomorrow! CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, enough of my crap. Bye everyone!

OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweet Jess...

Thank you for your posts and encouragement... ME MISSING MY SWEET JESS!

Yes.. all the best for ur 40 hour famine but dont force urself if u cant tahan ok.. dont want my sweet jess to feel faint or sick ok...

take care sweet jess.. see u soon.. love ya too

lyds