Friday, March 23, 2007

My week.

The week's been uber busy for me again.. Because of my unfit state last week (40 hour famine marh. haha), I wasn't able to study alot.. So my computer tests have been pushed into the next week. I better pull my socks up! Don't want to lag behind..

Ben and I celebrated our 3rd year together on 20th! It was a real pity I didn't bring my camera. Just to announce to everyone that WE'RE STILL GOING STRONG, DON'T WORRY! Lawls. I finally finished the cross stitch I was supposed to give him 2 years ago. HAHA! He said he's gonna give me something after he gets his student loan in his bank.. Yeah I know what it is that's why I'm quite excited. :B

Jen's 20th the day after! Had a sumptuous dinner with 6 others at Raphael's till 9+.. Awesome time we spent together laughing and just talking cock. Jen - like what your friend in the txt msg said - faster find a nice boyfriend for us to see arh! Continue to be our crazy Jen and all the best for your future endeavours! (wah lau sound like I'm writing in her biography book or something!).

Sian.

No photos to put up..




So...





Till next time! :D

OUT!

No comments: