Saturday, October 01, 2005

All problems put aside.

I just came back from the Dunedin Hospital.



No, nothing bad happened to me.



In fact, something great happened.


Well, today, the church choir went to the Dunedin Hospital to sing for the patients. We went to different levels in the hospital, and sang along the corridors to entertain the patients. Some of them were eating, alone, some had relatives and friends visiting them, some were watching television programmes etc.

Initially when we started from the maternity ward, no one came to say thank you or show any gratitude that they enjoyed our music. (No, we really don't expect them too anyway.) But as we went higher and higher up the hospital lift, people started saying thank you and that they appreciated our music. I felt really glad and happy that we did this out of nothing, but just to spread the gospel, and also to entertain these patients in the hospital. Well, as Pastor Mo says, some of these patients may have Christian background, but seem to have moved further away from Christianity. Hopefully the songs we sang have touched their hearts and have faith in the Lord again. And to the Christian patients, that we have comforted them and bring them to the familiar songs that they have heard or sang.

Wah, really glad lah. Even though I'm quite stressed out due to my Finals, I'm really happy today. Wooweeeee~ (:(:(: Oh, and my solo's tomorrow! Haha, wish me luck. I haven't written my personal testimony yet.. Never mind, shall do it later.

Back to my booooooooooooooks.

Shi2 jian1 bu4 shi4 wen4 ti3. You3 xin1 mei2 xin1 cai2 zhong4 yao4.

Haha, no Chinese software in the uni's computers. =x

No comments: