Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My holidays..?

I'm all alone at home with nothing to do!! Yes, yes, I know I'm supposed to study, but quite sick of it already.. And yes, yes, I know I've been slacking almost the whole day already.. ): Where art thou my long awaited holidays???

Events coming up:

  1. BIOL 115 - 21st October
  2. BIOC 111 - 26th October
  3. PHSI 110 - 28th October
  4. ENGL 124 - 1st November

Pray for me, everyone. Thank you thank you thank you.

Steph, Qi, Jac (Weiwei), Zhining(Ning) - Thanks for reminding me all of you are waiting for me to come back. Plus all the encouragement I've gotten from all you sweeties.. Be it testimonials, or little messages left on my blog, I still know you all are there for me. (:

And also to all those who care for me, I know you do. HAHAHA.

Siao.

Let me plan what I'm gonna do during the holidays:


  • Learn to play th piano BETTER.
  • GO MELBOURNE (Shoppppping with Qi!!)
  • GO HONG KONG (Dee-si-niiii Land!)
  • GO MALAYSIA (Niennnnnnnnnnnnnnn!)
  • Work for a month? Maybe the month of January?
  • Shop for laptop stuff to make my laptop go faster.. (blardy slow man my IBM..)
  • Learn cooking from Ah Ma! Especially her curry veg and salty veg and fishball soup with tang hoon, her curry fish head, her sweet potato porridge, etcetcetc.
  • Enlighten all the non Christians of our wonderful God!
  • Spend more time with my family..
  • Sun tan. Sun kissed!
  • Learn driving (in NZ). Already got a schedule... Scared sia! Sekali I bang! someone down. HAHAHA
  • Visit Ben's parents! Those good and nice people...
  • Decorate my house!! We need a revamp!! Violet walls are not enough for us, right Jan?!
  • Bathe AJ for ONCE. HAHAHA
  • Go pretend to want to buy big houses with mummy. ROFL.
  • The all-time-favourite cousin outings!
  • The Singapore Club (Dunedin) zoo outings and Sentosa outings!
  • Bump into Mich at Orchard again. HAHAHA.
  • Have morning yum cha-s and bak kut teh and nasi lemak for breakfast.
  • Learn how to make roti prata!
  • Discipline Jonathan or else threaten him to bring him to boys' home. So evil right? I know.
  • More outings with Joan and Shuo. Those 2 needs some Ca-ness in their lives.
  • Ask any of my friends to bring me into NUS, NTU, SIM to look see look see. (:
  • Ponder whether I can finish doing all those stuff in 3+ months.

WOOHOOOooooooo. I can't wait, oh I can't wait for my holidayyysss.

I'LL BE BACK WITH A BANG, PEOPLE. WATCH OUT.

SEEEEEEEEEE YA!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Claire said...

Jessica~~
Long time no see. How are you?
Aiyo.. exam... I just wanna get over it as soon as possible...
Well... I got nithing to do in japan.. envy you, got so manythings to do... I'll just work and eat and sleep...lol.
Talk to you later~~ c u~~~

jaccy said...

ehh.. u better go and learn how to cook frm ah ma... wahaha.. and u can cook for us to eat nxt time!! wahaha...

Anonymous said...

Hallo! Glad to hear you're coming back. When is it exactly? We have lots to catch up. Meanwhile, take care and study hard yah? See you soon..

jessicA* said...

YAY.. I'm so happy that everyone's concerned for me. I BETTER STUDY HARD FOR NOW! Toodles! Thanks everyone! (:(:(: