Saturday, October 22, 2005

Depressing..

Sigh!

Exams are not over yet, but my friend's so sad....... I just read her blog, she's so sad.. But I cannot do anything for her..

Why must relationships be so fragile? Even though they've been together for a long 3 years, just a sentence 'I don't love you anymore' can just change both of their lives.

It's horrible.

I read her email first. She didn't say much. She just said she was crying as she was typing the email. I went to check her blog, and realised that her heart is broken.. Into millions of pieces.

):

As I read her post, I felt tears welling up too.



Relationships can be strong, and can be fragile. it totally depends how both parties handle it. My friend flew back to her home country from NZ.. She knew she would be closer to her boyfriend, but she predicted that they wouldn't be as close as when she was still in NZ.

She was right.

I just don't want her to bottle everything up. Lock herself at home, not talking to anyone.

Cheer up, my dear friend. Let bygones be bygones............ It really takes time..... It's tough, but you gotta tryyyyy! I'm sure most people have encountered such a plight before in their lives, including me. We just have to be strong, strong, strong. Show them that you'll live better than when you're with him. Never get back with him. NEVERRRRRR. Once a jerk, always a jerk.

No more tears, my friend. I know you can do it! (:(:

No comments: