Sunday, October 23, 2005

*GASP!*

-hyperventilates!-

I just checked the tuition fees for international students next year... And I got a shock of my life!!

Get this people, if you wanna do Helath Sciences courses, it's like... 6 digit numbers to finish your whole course.

For example: Medicine. Okay, I think I'll move straight to the CRAZIEST one.

DENTISTRY: NZD$57,750 annually for 4 more years. -hyperventilates even more-

MEDICINE isn't as expensive, but still expensive enough.

I wonder how Mummy's gonna handle this.. ): Maybe I'll need to work and spend less already..



It's still freaking me out. Totally.

OH, and my blog template is so yucky.. I'm planning to revamp both Ad Infinitum's and my blogs during the holidays.. Sigh. I'm not studying again............................................ So useless.

Claire: Your blog template is so nice!!! You better teach me how to do alsoooo! Hahaha.



There's some paedophil-ish stuff happening in the tiny city of Dunedin. HAHAHA. Eh, that's so random.. LOL.

1 comment:

Claire said...

He he~~ thanks!
Sure sure, I'll have all the time in the world during the holiday, when are you going home btw?? i'm not going home till 20th of nov. Oh.. an other guy just has got involved into my life... tell you about it later...