Friday, October 14, 2005

-pout pout-

Today, I officially quarrelled with Ben after such a longgg time. ): And it isn't his fault!!!!

I just didn't want to say sorry. It's really difficult!! Although I know it is my fault, the word can't seem to come out to my mouth. No matter how much I try, the thought of not giving in comes right back into my head.

It must be PMS.


Ben tells me never to blame PMS.. If I've done something wrong, then it's my fault.. Not because something is happening to my body so I can use PMS as an excuse.. Ahhhhh! No matter what, it was my fault! I still heart Ben. -pouts-



***************************************

Starting on another note, JANICE MAY BE JOINING ME IN NZ NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! Finally, a family member with me in this lonely place of the world.. (:(:(: Mummy's gonna call me in 40min (I hope!), and she's gonna tell me all that's gonna happen next year.. HEHEHE. Yaynesssss!

***************************************

Hahahaha, I also made a South Park character of myself and Ben!




Frigging cute, right? I know! Haha, don't ask me which site I went to to do it.. I forgot the site! =x But I had fun doing those characters.. Hahaha. Too bored. When I'm bored, I:

  • Photo-whore
  • Sing
  • Sleep
  • Surf the net
  • Eat
  • Build castles in the air
  • Think of what else I'm gonna do during the hols
  • Think of exams and start studying again!

Speaking of exams, I better study a bit more before Mummy calls!

Here's a photo of Mummy, Jonathan looking psycho, Me and Janice! Wooooooo~ My mother's so beautiful. (:

OH! I FORGOT TO MENTION SOMETHING. My telephone bill just came yesterday! GUESS HOW MUCH IT WAS? PLEASE GUESS, EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW YOU'D GET IT WRONG.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

NEW ZEALAND DOLLARS ONE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS AND FORTY FOUR CENTS. GET THAT RIGHT MAN.

NZD$1300.44.

厉不厉害?

Don't know how she did it man.. But, she's pro. HAHAHA.

8 comments:

puipo said...

wah!!!!!!
the phone bill!!!!!!!!!
i thought she call using cards??????
she is super rich!!!!!!!
cant believe my eyes!!!!!!!!!
hope u n ben will be fine soon...

jaccy said...

????? ur mummy call u until so much?? oh man!!!!.. wat is audio and video conferencing for!!!!!

J.cheung said...

the character looks like ben but not u. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! who's that person who uses the phone until so ex sia? one kind..*shakes head. LOL

Anonymous said...

HAIYO.talk so much on the phone.. never call me. haha. hey, hope you n ben are fine now. can't say sorry? just hug him la. : )

Stephanie Low said...

wah.
That phone bill.OMG.
Hahaha..
Eh those characters are cute!
Cmon,im sure when u see this,u two oreadi kiss and make up le.HAHA!

jessicA* said...

HAHAHA, yeah, ben and i made up liao.. its like a cold-war-for-a-day thing.. lol..

and no, the phone is not i use one.. is my flat mate.. its really alot ok... i'm so scared she doesnt pay.. cos the account is under my name.. eeks.

qi: that's a nice suggestion! haha!

jan: stupid.. i try to make myself prettier mah! HAHA.

steph: cute rite! sorry i forgot where i got it.. after exams (which is after 1st nov) i 'll look for it again and tell u k?

jaccy:my mummy usually calls me.. so i dun call out most of the time.. lol.

jaccy said...

ehh...... why under ur name?? shudn't have man! later run away den how? cant share name? wahaha.....

jaccy said...

i cut my hair again!!!!