Friday, June 17, 2005

I am now in Christchurch, New Zealand, waiting to transit back to Singapore.. Guess what.. I’ve got to wait for another 3.5 hours till I can board the plane back to Singapore.. ): Christchurch Airport is so small, so unlike Changi Airport which is so big that I can lose my way around that place.. Haha. Okay, maybe its me being so lost all the time.. IT’S BORING HERE.. SOMEONE SAVE ME.


I’m actually ‘Microsoft-Word-ing’ and not blogging, cos’ I don’t know where I can use internet man.. Plus I’m very sure they charge super high for internet usage here.. My flight from Dunedin to Christchurch was at 720am. Took a shuttle here (without ben cos he was afraid that there wouldn’t be any shuttles then to bring him back home) at approx. 5+ am. WHICH MEANS.. I woke up at early early 4am.


-claps for myself-


lol! I’m so proud of myself that I can actually pull myself up and get my butt into the bathroom and have a warm bath.. WOOHOO! Hahaha. Thanks ben for waking up at 4am to help me pack my stuff and listening to me screaming ‘where’s my cute blue handphone sock!?’, ‘where’s my house key!?! Not the Singapore house, THIS house!!!’etc.


And special thanks to Nien for waking up and sending me off at 5am.. so sweet of you can. Hehe. ?blushes- Oh yeah! Speaking about nien, cos I had to help her bring one luggage of hers back to Singapore (since she is leaving NZ FOREVER and had too much to bring home), I was afraid I would be fined like damn a lot.. cos my own luggage was 13kg, hers was 11kg (or so we thought), and my SPOILT LG Flatron TV is 5kg. But fortunately for me, the guy didn’t charge me extra! Hehe, the total weight was 27kg, cos nien’s bag was only 7+kg.. so yeah, do your math and the weight’s around 27kg aye. So proud of myself! I saved a sum of money for nien ok.. LOL. Machiam its thanks to me. Hehe, I’m just happy I helped someone in such early hours of the day. LOL.


Webcamming with qi is super fun man! But she must PURPOESLY eat in front of me lah.. her FUTURE sister-in-law cooked Japanese meal for her when she was at Jack’s Place (HAHA, jack’s her bf and thus his house is Jack’s Place. Eh, famous leh..). This naughty girl was already eating when we started webcamming and I wanted to die liao.. I see the sun rays coming into jack’s room, and I look out of my window.. I see a depressing colour of the sky..


)@(#*(&@)(*$)(%@)(#*@)(&$$*^@&$%@(#


But I don’t care, cos in about 14 hours I’d land on my MOTHERLAND ? Singapore. You guys don’t know how many Singaporean friends here wanting to go back ? to the warmth, to their friends and families. I just cannot stand staying in Dunedin during winter. It’s too depressing! It’s freezing cold this morning in Christchurch, even the air stewardess of Air New Zealand was wearing a huge jacket over herself. 佩服 man.. Haha.


I think I’m not a very healthy girl man.. yesterday morning I had the worst tummy ache ever, then it went away after I slept for about an hour.. in addition to that, I had the worst headache ever TOO! AHH! It was so horrible I felt like puking.. went to the toilet to try puking, but it didn’t help.. then I was crying cos I felt sooo horrible, then ben and nien had to take care of this sick patient until I slept soundly..


I just realized I haven’t been posting up photos recently. Exams lah. Blame the exams! Hahaha! Nah, beside that, I’ve gained quite a lot of weight. Abit sad, cos now that I’m flatting, there isn’t any proper meals for me, so I normally snack, or buy anything instant, and eat out a lot when I’m too lazy to cook. ): but it ain’t anyone’s fault, I should have controlled my own diet.. lol. But this isn’t the major issue in my head right now.. now all I’m thinking of is ? WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW!?


It’s now.. 935am exactly. Ben and nien’s Vodafone credit no more money cannot msg.. everyone else should be sleeping or having exams.. Singaporeans would still be snoring away.. boohoo. Nevermind, shall fiddle with my laptop and listen to songs to pass the time.


Will see some of my friends at the airport later! Can’t wait.. plus my family.. ? -squeals- love you all! I’ll see all of you really really soon!


Lotsalove,

JessicA*

17/06/2005

0938

No comments: