Thursday, June 02, 2005

As we step into the month of June, it's FUN FUN FUN back in Singapore.. Yes. It's the time-of-the-year - THE JUNE HOLIDAYS !! Okay, maybe its not THE time of the year, but just part 1.. But still not fair!!!! Why am I still mugging my ass off here.. :(


In addition to that, the Great Singapore Sale is now on!!!!!!!!! Even if I get back just in time for the last week of the Great Singapore Sale, I'd be left with junks to buy.. -pouts-


WHY LIKE THAT...


Students (most of you, I reckon) should be having their holidays now.. So you guys must be spending time shopping (like mad), SUNTANNING (fun ah.. but dangerous), catching the latest movies, and everything else fun. This is horrible horrible horrible..


Haha, I know you guys must be super sian listening to me whine and whine and whine. Well, please forgive me.. I'm a shopaholic and my favourite holiday is SCHOOL holidays! (if you dunno, means you haven't done my quiz).


But on a brighter side, my lectures have sort of stopped for the semester.. Except for 2 labs and 1 epidemiology lecture. Eew. My first exam (Chem) would be on 10th June (Friday), Biology on Monday, and finally Epidemiology on Wednesday. Then I'll go back to Singapore.


Wanna do well, wanna do well.. -continues chanting-


Hahaha. Okay, I better start studying again. It's my job right now. Study study study. I'm sure Ma will be proud of me.. Pushing myself to study instead of blogging.. LOL. Or maybe because I have nothing else to blog about....


...


Nah! It should be my conscience urging me to study. Lol. Out.

No comments: