Friday, June 24, 2005

its 7am here in singapore, and i'm AWAKE !!


not because i'm an 'early bird', but because my AIR CON is leaking.. -wails-


help.. how am i gonna live in this terrible weather of singapore.. yes yes, i know it's nice and warm and all, but my house don't get much wind up here (no idea why), so i'm suffocating !!


this morning, i'll be heading to... er... somewhere with my sis and 2 aunts for a Bak Kut Teh session. sound singaporean not? too bad we're not driving to JB to have bkt, but a trip to a local eatery is good enough. haha.


(: bak kut teh is yummy man, can't wait.


today would be ben's second day in camp. hope he's doing fine with his exercise moves.. lol. he's supposed to come up with exercise steps to teach the church ppl, and he was freaking out a couple of days ago.. hope he remembered the exercise moves i taught him ('couped' from my primary school).


okok, this sounds illegal, yet sweet, but i can actually remember the exercise routine i learn back when i was in primary school! that would be.. 7 years when i just graduated from the school - Canossa Convent Primary School. doubt many people would know this school, but she will give you a wonderful impression of her man. haha.


this school of mine, as you can see from her name, is a convent. guess what? all the teachers are females! ALLLLLL. its a girls' school (obviously), so the whole school compound is filled with females females females except for the 'jagar' uncle (security guard) and the gardener. -.-


this school aims to develop disciplined and talented girls man i tell you, our skirt, has to be below the skirt, and i actually had my pinafore THAT long ok.. well, thats because all my uniforms are hand me downs from my cousins. they're still wearable even though its too long for me (i was and still am shorter than them) and the colour was a lighter shade of blue as compared to my friends'. in a lousier way, it means that the colour RAN. haha!


the school has changed quite abit ever since i left (duh! i left like how long ago can..). but, i still regard her as my alma mater. (: the teachers were strict and all, but it was all for our own wellbeing what.. hoh, canossians? okay, i think the only canossians who would read this would be my cousins zhining and jac, and my sister. HAHA. see?! we're all canossians ok. but after my sis attended her last year at the school, no girls in our family goes there anymore, simply because none of us stays near my ah ma, who stays near the school, and my sis is considered the last of the older ones of the cousin line.


BLAHBLAHBLAH. what am i blabbering about.. oh, back to the main point (ben and his exercise), yeah, the exercise was kinda chorographed by my pe teachers back in those days. it goes with the song 'Baby Give It Up' by KC and The Sunshine band. Haha! Don't ask me, but till now i haven't heard of them before. but it's a super catchy song, nice for routines aye! Don't know if the present canossians know this cute exercise routine.. HMMMMM. anyone who has canossians as their cousins, nieces, daughters or a canossian herself can help me answer this question? thanks! :D


sooooooo boringgggg. its too early to do anything. OH! I REMEMBERED. MY MUM'S COLLEAGUE LENT US THIS KOREAN DRAMA. -evil laugh- nice show, judging from the first 3 episodes i have watched. it's called Lovers In(or 'Of') Paris. Don't know its title in chinese.. hee. ok, i gotta gogogo!

-God will make a way, where there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see, He will make a way for me. He will be my guide, hold me closely to His side. With love and strength for each new day, He will make a way for me..-

No comments: