Sunday, June 19, 2005

It's so warm in Singapore.. And I'm loving every minute of it. (:


Have been out and about these few days.. Visiting relatives, gatherings etc. Oh, and tasting all the local food all over again.. I don't get to have spicy fishball noodles, wonton noodles, fried carrot cake, char kway teow, durian etc in NZ man.. I gotta eat all I can right now man. Haha.


Happy 15th month to ben and I (NZ TIME)!!! Normally we would be celebrating somewhere in Dunedin, but not this time.. :( Miss you, ben!!


OH! i forgot to mention about the new member of our family - AJ ! Initially I was afraid that he would bark at me (HE'S A DOG, NO, A PUPPY) cos' I'm considered a stranger since he just joined the happy family a month ago.. But he so freeeeking cute can!! This cuddly baby of ours, super small and active.. But sometimes can get really lazy.. Sometimes you can see him walking then suddenly go SPLAT! on the floor.. for limbs all spread out.. Super duper cuteeeeeee!! Haha! He likes lying on my lap as I use my laptop too.. Just lazy lah.. He is 8 months old and still a baby to me.. I just call him baby most of the time..


Today we taught him how to climb down the stairs at Ah Ma's place.. At first he was so scared he didn't dared to climb down.. Then Mum gave him incentives.. Showed him some food as we taught him to climb down step by step.. And he did it ok! SOOOOO cute.. Ok, I think I'm gushing over this baby of mine.. He's just so irresistible!!!!!!! AHH!


I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo hot now, I'm perspiring and feeling smelly and sticky.. Eew. I'm gonna bathe now.. Meeting Ad Infinitum and Qi and Meiyi tmr. Can't wait!


If only you were here, Ben. ):

No comments: