Tuesday, June 28, 2005

i have no photos to post from this day onwards.


i've got to learn not to be so gullible in future.


i shall learn to be like Ou De Yang, that singer who doesn't put his pictures up, a cartoon character of him would be enough.


but, i don't have the talent to create a cartoon character..


this is probably one of the worst nightmares of my life. maybe not the worst.


ppl say i look okay, butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt i don't agree.


):


okay okay, something happened to my hair okay.?


i think my friends are getting sick of listening to me harping about my hair my hair my hair..


that hair stylist and her ways of persuading me.


it's my fault too i know.


the crying has stopped, but it will definitely continue when someone i know sees me with this new hair style.


I NEED TO DO SOMETHING TO MY HAIRRRR!


its short, its FREAKING straight, my fringe is too short, i look like a bastard.


'you can manage your hair better, your hair will be neater, and your hair colour won't look so messy' <>


sighsighsighsigh. i look terrible. don't look at me.


i feel so down. my trip back to sg won't be a pleasant one after all.

No comments: