Thursday, June 05, 2008

I'm up and jumping~!

YAYYYYYYYYY~!

I passed my OSLER this morning.. (: It was with another consultant, and it was a pretty easy case, so it wasn't a surprise that I passed.. Haha. Anyhow, I'm happy already. The other OSLER with my home tutor's on Tuesday. I saw him this afternoon and he told me that he would give me a COMPLICATED case. My partner who took my turn yesterday got a very unexpected case and didn't do well eventually. ): I guess I have to work hard this weekend then! Of course after my date with Lyds tomorrow night for 27 dresses and pizza. Woohoo! :D Can't wait.

Lydsy~!

Ate with Jen this afternoon @ Seoul and my, haven't seen her in AGES! We were chatting non-stop (REALLY non stop I tell you! Even eating with our mouths full HAHA), from Fix cafe to Seoul restaurant (they're next door to each other HAHAHAHA). Jen, I truly enjoyed that 1hr 15 min with you. (: And I'm so happy for ya~! *winks winks* ROFL. Must ask me out soon ah!!

Miss my MICN301 ladiessss~~~ ):

Just came back from on call tonight, and decided not to attempt clerking the 2nd patient for the night, especially after trying that for those few on call nights. Cos' by the time I clerked the 2nd patient, my eyes were == and my tone was ..... I don't think I wanna try that again! Hehe.

James is out tonight - studying for his test tomorrow, and having an end of semester 'party' at his friend's place. Yes. AT THE SAME TIME. Funny, ay? Chagiyaaa~~ 快回来哦! Come back to town. Pine Hill's not as fun as town. Hahaha.


Byeeee~!

No comments: