Wednesday, June 25, 2008

silly grandma ^^

at about 4+am this morning:

ah ma: (shaking me up) minah.. minah, yanning no come back..
me: huh...?
ah ma: yanning no come back lah..

(after realising it was my ah ma)
me: (in Hokkien) orh, ah ma, wa si yanning lah!!! (orh, ah ma, i'm yanning lah!)

hahaha. my silly grandma.

because i was expecting a call this morning at 5am, i slept in my mum's room so i wouldn't wake my grandma up from her sleep. but being sucha light sleeper, my ahma was aware that i wasn't on the bed next to hers.. so unknowingly, she came to my mum's room, assuming i was the home helper (whose name is NOT minah. she calls all home helpers minah) without switching the lights on, and was asking for me. by the way, the home helper sleeps in ANOTHER room. so funnnnnny!!!!

^^

no matter how confused my ahma can get, i'm happy cos my ahma cares for me!

7 more days and i won't see her for another few months.. ):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YO! i wont surrender my wallet! Cos i know even if i dont surrender my wallet, annie will still be safe! You wont know where she is. AND therefore, both my WALLET and ANNIE will be safe even if i dont surrender to you what you want!

Yeah only you love to comment on my blog despite so many of my friends reading it! hahaha

Love and miss ya! cant wait to have you back!

hehehe.. u know who I AM!