Friday, June 20, 2008

my sore eye..


i never imagined how awesome my camera was, until i took this photo of my eye. 0.0

woke up with loads of eye crap in both eyes (sogross sogross sogross), something that i've never experienced before in my life!!! so gross so gross, the bits were dry and it was on my lashes, around my eye, everywhere!!! after washing off the disgusting bits, i found out that my left eye lid was swollen, and my eye was red, as you can see from the top picture. see, even my top eye lashes don't curl up anymore.. and my double eyelids are GONE!!

i suspect it's due to my contact lenses. couldn't remember when i was supposed to change to another pair, and so, i concluded it must be due to absent-minded me and my expired contact lenses. hopefully my eye gets better soon, otherwise i'm gonna visit the gp tomorrow!

get well soon!!!

No comments: