Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Roll on floor.. In pain.

The time of the month arrived, and the cramp was EXCRUCIATING. Jess, tell the people about the pain!

Site - Umbilical area
Onset - In the morning, during ward round
Character - CRAMPY. Always there. Getting worse
Radiation - Was focal at first, but became very generalised to the whole abdomen
Associated features - panicking cos' I was supposed to have an exam the same afternoon
Time course - Just there for long time.
Exacerbation/Relief: No exacerbations, relief from Naproxen Sodium 125mg.
Severity - 10/10. I'm so sorry I'm just can't tolerate pain. I got zero tolerance.

So my colleague did the exam instead of me, but the one tmr is still on.. Thank God I'm feeling so much better now with the miracle pill NAPROXEN~!~!~! Girls should try it man, for menstrual cramps. Works miracles.

Cooking time. Toodles.

No comments: